Sunday, July 27, 2014

NOMAD IN PRAGUE

(Zara dress & mules)

Our beautiful and in every way successful Prague trip is already four days behind, but I’m reliving the bliss through the photos. I had the chance to continue to spend time with the first friend of my life also in Prague, which is a very adorable city with beautiful buildings and streets.
My outfit pictures were taken at the door of the St. Vitus Cathedral. I adore interesting doors.

Unsere schöne und in jeder Hinsicht erfolgreiche Reise nach Prag ist schon 4 Tage vorbei, aber ich erlebe der Glückseligkeit durch die Fotos wieder. Ich hatte die Chance, weiterhin Zeit mit meiner alten Freundin auch in Prag zu verbringen. Prag ist eine sehr schöne Stadt mit schönen Gebäuden und Straßen.
Mein Outfit Bilder wurden an der Tür der St.-Veits-Dom gemacht. Ich mag gerne interessante Türen.

No comments:

Post a Comment