Sunday, July 13, 2014

BOHEMIAN

(Title Unknown/Urban Outfitters Tee, Mango jeans, Zara heels)

This is what I wore on a shoot I did with my friend Lena Lach a couple of days ago. I cannot stop be amazed of the quality of pictures taken by her professional camera. No words about my own pictures which are/were taken with a small Nikon camera. I have to buy a new camera. My love to ethno prints goes on my Tee. This outfit reminds me a bit of Bohemian style. 


Das ist, was ich trug bei unserem Shooting mit meiner Freundin Lena Lach vor ein paar Tagen. Ich kann nicht aufhören begeistert zu sein über die Qualität der Bilder, die mit ihrer professionellen Kamera aufgenommen werden. Kein Wort über meine eigenen Bilder, die ich mit einer kleinen Nikon-Kamera mache. Ich muss mir eine neue Kamera besorgen. Meine Liebe zu Ethno-Prints geht auf meinem T-Shirt. Dieses Outfit erinnert mich ein bisschen auf Bohemian-Stil.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara,

    I think ethnic prints are a timeless trend. They are so diverse and unique that they make any look stand out. I love that you didn't use any jewelry as, to my opinion, the tee already attracts a lot of attention. And I think you matched your nail polish and the tee print really well. I am fond of playing with ethnic outfits too. Some days ago I helped my friend Kristine to make an outfit with an ethnic twist. And I also used blue color in it - for linen harem pants. Check it out - I'd love to hear your opinion! http://dailypickoffashionista.blogspot.ru/2014/07/styling-harem-pants-embroidery-top.html

    Taeyeon
    http://dailypickoffashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete