Wednesday, June 4, 2014

KARL THINKS MY STYLE IS AWESOME





(Sweatshirt Be Famous, jeans Mango, Zara heels)

Sorry it’s been a bit quiet here lately! But not to worry, I took a short trip to Copenhagen, Stockholm and Goteborg. Oh btw, why are there so many great looking people in Sweden?  So many of them are super tall, model-esque. The girls from Goteborg look gorgeous with their blond long hair, tanned bodies and their style. They definitely won the gene pool.
Today I want to share with you some touristy pictures from Stockholm. I was there the first time. I love this city. Shades of grey in the most traditional fashion is my trusted uniform for these early summer days, without forgetting about ironic script on my sweatshirt: 'Karl thinks my style is awesome'. Anyway, thanks Karl Lagerfeld ))

No comments:

Post a Comment